Beta RAI 3K-48ES-5G Series
It allows us to attach a lithium battery to any self-consumption installation where we already have a grid inverter, in this way we can store surplus renewable energy for, later, when it is necessary to supply that energy to the loads from the battery. For example, when the renewable energy is not sufficient, this will increase the self-consumption rate from 20% to 70%.
It has a built-in emergency power output (EPS) to power the home after a power cut, with a transfer time of less than 3 ms and a maximum output power of 3000 W.
• It is a bidirectional inverter-charger (Retrofit), its main function is to be able to couple a 48 V lithium battery to any self-consumption installation.
• Compatible with any existing grid-connected photovoltaic system, option to upgrade the current grid-connected system to a new hybrid energy storage system.
• You can control the bi-directional flow of electrical energy thanks to the included clamp and meter, work in automatic, manual or even program a schedule to charge the battery from the grid at night periods of lower electricity cost.
• In automatic mode it will store surplus renewable energy in the battery and then discharge the battery to supply power to the loads when the PV power is not sufficient.
• Convenient real-time monitoring via wireless communication.
• Available to integrate the entire renewable energy system including solar, wind, fuel cell, etc.
• Advanced BMS to improve battery usage and ensure longer battery life.
• Natural cooling without external fan.
• IP65, applicable to different installation environments.
|MODEL||Beta RAI 3K-48ES-5G|
|OUTPUT AC (GRID SIDE)|
|Rated Output Power (kW)||3|
|Maximum Apparent Output Power (kVA)||3.3|
|Operation Phase||1 / N / PE|
|Rated Grid Voltage (V)||220 / 230|
|Grid Voltage Range (V)||184 - 264|
|Rated Grid Frequency (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Rated Grid Output Current (A)||13.6 / 13|
|Maximum Output Current (A)||20|
|Power Factor||> 0.99 (0.8 leading - 0.8 lagging)|
||Li-ion / Lead-acid|
|Battery Voltage Range (V)||40 - 60|
|Battery Capacity (Ah)||50 - 2000|
|Maximum Charge / Discharge Power (kW)||3|
|Maximum Charge / Discharge Current (A)||60|
|OUTPUT AC (BACK-UP)|
|Rated Output Power (kW)
||3 (Requires battery voltage higher than 55V)|
|Maximum Apparent Output Power (kVA)||4.5|
|Back-up Switch Time||< 20 ms|
|Rated Output Voltage (V)||1 / N / PE, 220 / 230|
|Rated Frequencyl (Hz)||50 / 60|
|Rated Output Current (A)||13.6 / 13|
|THDv (linear load)||< 3%|
|INPUT AC (GRID SIDE)|
|Input Voltage Range (V)
||184 - 264|
|Maximum Input Current (A)||32|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||45 - 55 / 55 - 65|
|Maximum Battery Charge Efficiency
|Maximum Battery Discharge Efficiency||94.5%|
|Battery Reverse Protection
|Battery Over and Under Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Short Circuit Protection||Yes|
|Output Over Current Protection||Yes|
|Dimensions (W*H*D)) (mm)
|Topology||High frequency isolation|
|Operating Ambient Temperature Range||-25 ~ 60°C|
|Cooling Concept||Natural convection|
|Maximum Operation Altitude||2000 m|
|Grid Connection Standard||G98 or G99, VDE-AR-N 4105 / VDE V 0124, EN 50549-1, VDE 0126 / UTE C 15 / VFR:2019,
RD 1699 / RD 244 / UNE 206006 / UNE 206007-1, CEI 0-21, C10 / 11, NRS 097-2-1, TOR,
EIFS 2018.2, IEC 62116, IEC 61727, IEC 60068, IEC 61683, MEA, PEA
|Safety / EMC Standard||IEC 62477, EN 61000-6-2 / -3|
|AC Connection||Screw clamp terminal (max. 6 mm2)|
|Communication||RS485, CAN, Optional: Wi-Fi, GPRS|
Product specifications are subject to change without further notice.